- BES10 Cloud
- BlackBerry Cloud Connector
- BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10
- BES10 Client
Using BES10 Cloud as the Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution does not require any firewall configuration, however there are some situations in which firewall configuration must be considered:
If a device is using Wi-Fi only, firewall ports must be correctly configured to allow Wi-Fi network communication outside of the firewall.
If the optional BlackBerry Cloud Connector service is installed.
Configure the following outbound ports for devices on the Wi-Fi network:
- Connection from devices to the BlackBerry Infrastructure require ports 80 and 443 to *.bbsecure.com
- Connection from iOS devices to APNs require port 5223 to gateway.push.apple.com
- Connection from Android devices to GCM require ports 5228 and 5229 to android.apis.google.com, and port 5230 to android.googleapis.com
Configure the following outbound bi-directional ports for the BlackBerry Cloud Connector:
- port 443 (HTTPS) and 3101 (TCP) to *.bbsecure.com
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.