- BlackBerry 10 OS
The following information is intended for retail support representatives who are assisting customers with troubleshooting.
Ask the customer about the quality of their phone calls
- Determine what type of audio quality the customer experiences during a phone call.
- Ask the customer if they experience low, no, or distorted audio during their phone call conversation.
- Ask the customer if they use accessories to make their phone calls.
- Determine if the accessory the customer uses is an approved BlackBerry accessory.
If a customer has difficulty with their audio quality during phone calls, use the following steps as a guide for troubleshooting:
- Advise the customer that some accessories may not be compatible with their BlackBerry smartphone. If the customer uses an accessory when they experience the audio issue, remove the accessory, and then test the BlackBerry smartphone speaker.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.