- BlackBerry 10 OS
- File Manager
The following information is intended for retail support representatives who are assisting customers with troubleshooting.
Explore the customer experience
- Ask the customer if they experience issues finding files in File Manager if the files are in different storage locations.
- Ask the customer in where they have stored their desired files, for example cloud storage, a media card, device memory on their BlackBerry smartphone, etc.
- If the customer has BlackBerry Balance, ask the customer if the desired files are located on the Work space of their BlackBerry smartphone.
- To select the storage location in File Manager, tap the lower left corner of the display.
- For customers with BlackBerry Balance, files located in the Work space of their BlackBerry smartphone are not accessible from outside the Work space. To gain access to these files, the customer may attach them to Work emails, install the BlackBerry Work Drives application from BlackBerry World, or speak with their IT administrator.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.