- BlackBerry 7 OS and earlier
- BlackBerry Internet Service
- JI 619559
When sending email messages via the BlackBerry smartphone from hotmail.com, or outlook.com, or live.com etc. email accounts, the sent item is duplicated within the Sent Items folder on the hotmail or outlook.com website.
The following can be used as a temporary workaround to stop the duplicate sent items.
Note: By enabling this setting any messages sent from the hotmail or outlook.com website will not be saved as sent items.
- Login to the email account.
- Browse to Options - Saving sent messages.
- Enable Don't save sent messages.
- Select Save to complete the change.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.