- BlackBerry Desktop Software
The BlackBerry Desktop Software displays the following error message in the Result of last transaction to the device field:
Device is not registered
The BlackBerry smartphone is not registered with the wireless network.
Register the BlackBerry smartphone on the wireless network.
- On the BlackBerry smartphone, click Options.
- Depending on your version of BlackBerry Device Software, choose one of the following:
- For BlackBerry Device Software 3.6 or 3.7, click Network.
- For BlackBerry Device Software 3.7.1 to 4.0.2, click Host Routing Table.
- For BlackBerry Device Software 4.1 to 5.0, click Advanced Options > Host Routing Table.
- For BlackBerry Device Software 6.0 to 7.1, click Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > Host Routing Table.
- Click the Menu key and click Register Now.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.