- BlackBerry® Internet Service
BlackBerry® Internet Service user name is created when the BlackBerry Internet Service account is first set up. If the user name is forgotten, please contact the appropriate wireless service provider.
If the password is forgotten, complete the following steps:
- Go to the appropriate wireless service provider’s BlackBerry Internet Service web site.
- Click the Forgot your password hyperlink.
- Enter the appropriate user name or personal identification number (PIN).
- Click Request Password.
- A message containing the new password is sent to the BlackBerry smartphone active on the BlackBerry Internet Service account.
Note: Please create a strong password that cannot be easily guessed by others by including punctuation marks, numbers, capital and lowercase letters, and which does not include names or account names, etc..., and maintain its confidentiality.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.