- BlackBerry® smartphone
A BlackBerry® Push Channel is an icon that represents a subscribed service.
To delete Browser Push Channel icons from the BlackBerry smartphone Home screen, complete the following steps:
- From the Home screen, open the Browser application.
- Open the menu and select Bookmarks.
- Highlight Browser Channels, open the menu, and then click Expand.
- From the list, highlight the name of the Browser Channel to be removed, open the menu, and then select Delete Channel.
- At the prompt, click Delete.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.