- BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 3.6 to 5.0
Starting with BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 version 10.1 licenses are stored in the BlackBerry Account Center:
- Log into the BlackBerry Account Center.
- From the home screen, select Licenses.
- Any unclaimed licenses are listed under Manage Entitlements. These licenses have not been activated and assigned to a BlackBerry Domain.
- All assigned licenses for the BlackBerry Domain are located in the Manage Devices, Servers section of the BlackBerry Account Center. For every active licensing service running in an environment there will be a Device ID listed. When the device is selected, all consumed licenses will be listed under the Add-Ons section.
For BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 version 10.0, the Client Access Licenses (CALs) can be found for the specific environment below.
For BlackBerry Device Service (BDS):
Log in to the BlackBerry Administration Service.
Expand BlackBerry Solution Topology > BlackBerry Domain > Component View and select BlackBerry Administration Service.
Scroll down to the License Key section.
For Universal Device Service (UDS):
- Log into the UDS Administration console.
- Select the Settings tab.
- On the left side select Licensing if it isn't already selected.
- All licenses will be listed in this table.
There are two ways to retrieve the BlackBerry Enterprise Server Client Access License (CAL) information for BlackBerry Enterprise Server 3.6 to 5.0 SP4.
Complete the instructions for the corresponding environment:
For BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0 to 5.0 SP4 and BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express, complete the following steps:
- Log in to the BlackBerry Administration Service Console.
- Navigate to Servers and components > BlackBerry Domain > Component view > BlackBerry Administration Service.
- Scroll to the License summary section.
For BlackBerry Enterprise Server 4.1, complete the following steps:
- Open BlackBerry Manager.
- Click BlackBerry Domain.
- Click Account.
- Click License Management.
For BlackBerry Enterprise Server 3.6 and 4.0, complete the following steps:
- Open BlackBerry Manager.
- Right-click BlackBerry Manager.
- Click Properties.
- Click the License tab.
Using the Bulk Copy Program (BCP) tool on the computer that is hosting the BlackBerry Configuration Database, complete the following steps:
- Go to Start > Run
- Type cmd
- On the command prompt window, type the following:
bcp <besmgmt>..licensekeys out <c:\folder\keys.txt> -c -T
where <besmgmt> is the name of the BlackBerry Configuration Database and <c:\folder\keys.txt> is the location and filename to be created.
If the BlackBerry Configuration Database is housed on a named instance of SQL, the command to use is:
bcp <besmgmt>..licensekeys out <c:\folder\keys.txt> -c -T -S <servername/instance>
where <besmgmt> is the name of the BlackBerry Configuration Database, <c:\folder\keys.txt> is the location and filename to be created and <servername/instance> is the instance of SQL where the BlackBerry Configuration Database resides (example: SQLSERVER/BLACKBERRY).
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.