- Bluetooth® enabled BlackBerry® smartphone
- BlackBerry® Smart Card Reader
- S/MIME Support Package for BlackBerry® smartphones
To import smart card certificates to the BlackBerry smartphone, complete the following steps:
- Make sure that the BlackBerry smartphone is paired with the BlackBerry Smart Card Reader. For instructions on pairing, see the BlackBerry Smart Card Reader Getting Started Guide.
- From the BlackBerry smartphone Home screen, click Options > Security Options > S/MIME.
- Open the menu, and click Import Smart Card Certificates.
- Select a certificate.
- Click OK.
- Type the key store password, and click OK.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.