- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server 4.0 to 4.1 for IBM® Lotus® Domino®
- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server 4.0 to 5.0 SP2 for Microsoft® Exchange
- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server 5.0 for Novell® GroupWise®
Warning: The following procedure involves modifying the computer registry. This can cause substantial damage to the Windows® operating system. Document and back up the registry entries prior to implementing any changes.
Level 15 logging is used to provide additional log lines when troubleshooting calendar issues. Only run level 15 logging for a short period of time as the logs will grow at a fast pace.
To turn on level 15 logging for BlackBerry® Messaging Agents, complete the following steps:
1. To open the Registry Editor, click Start > Run, type regedit and click OK.
2. Go to this location in the registry:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Enterprise Server\Logging Info\Mailbox Agent.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Enterprise Server\Logging Info\Mailbox Agent
3. Double-click DebugLogLevel.
4. Select Decimal and type 15 in the Value data field.
5. Click OK, then close the Registry Editor.
Note: Services do not need to be restarted for the settings to take effect.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.