- BlackBerry® smartphones with trackballs or touch screens
- BlackBerry® Device Software version 4.3 or later
To install or upgrade applications in the Application Center, complete the following steps:
- Click the appropriate application.
- Review the information provided prior to installing or upgrading the application.
- Click Install or Upgrade.
- Click Download. The application automatically downloads and installs on the BlackBerry smartphone.
- Click Run to start the application, or click OK to go back to the Application Center.
To see an up-to-date list of applications, click Refresh, and wait for the application list to update.
Note: If an older version of the application is on the BlackBerry smartphone, the Application Center installs the newer version.
For a complete list of third-party applications available for your BlackBerry smartphone, contact your wireless service provider.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.