- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server
- BlackBerry® Mobile Voice System Client
- BlackBerry® Mobile Voice System 4.6
- BlackBerry® Mobile Voice System 4.6MR1
After answering a phone call on the BlackBerry® smartphone, an operator prompts the BlackBerry smartphone user to press 1 to answer the phone call.
This problem may be caused by one or both of the following:
Complete the appropriate resolution for the cause.
The BlackBerry smartphone does not have sufficient wireless coverage.
Check for the following network indicators on the Home screen of your BlackBerry smartphone to make sure you have sufficient wireless coverage:
- 3G followed by the BlackBerry Emblem
If none of these network indicators appear, move to an area with sufficient wireless coverage.
The BlackBerry smartphone is not registered on the BlackBerry MVS Server.
Register your BlackBerry smartphone on the BlackBerry MVS Server by completing the following steps:
- On the BlackBerry smartphone, open the Phone application.
- Click Options > BlackBerry MVS Client > General Settings > Menu > Register Now.
Outbound caller ID is blocked.
Contact your wireless service provider to confirm that your phone number is not being blocked.
Inbound caller ID shows Unknown Number.
Call your wireless service provider to enable Caller ID on your account.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.