- BlackBerry® Sales Client for SAP® CRM
- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server
- BlackBerry® MDS Integration Service
To publish the BlackBerry® Sales Client for SAP® CRM to the BlackBerry MDS Integration Service, use the MDS Publishing Tool.
To install the MDS Publishing Tool, complete the following steps:
Note: The Microsoft®.NET framework version 2.0.50727 is a prerequisite for the MDS Publishing Tool. Make sure that Microsoft.NET framework version 2.0.50727 is installed on the computer prior to installing the MDS Publishing Tool.
- Double-click publisher.exe.
- Click Next.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions, and click Next.
- Select installation directory or accept default, and click Next.
To publish the BlackBerry Client for SAP CRM, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to C :\ Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry MDS Publishing Tool. (Substitute the path that you installed the program to if it is different from the default path.)
- Double-click the WinPublisher.exe file.
- Click Next.
- Navigate to the SAPCRMSales.jar file.
- In the screen that appears, make sure that the information in both of the URL fields after the http:// has the same server name as where your MDS Integration Service instance is installed.
- Change the port from 17080 to 7080, or to the port that is listed in BlackBerry Manager in the properties for the MDS Integration Service under Server URL in the General tab. (ie http://server.domain.com:7080/mds) Refer to the screenshot below to see where this information exists.
- Type the publisher password for MDS Integration Service that you created when BlackBerry MDS Integration Service was installed with your BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
- Click both of the Test buttons to confirm that the information that populated is correct, and click Next.
- Make sure that the information in the End Point URL fields indicate the proper DOE (Distributed Object Environment) for SAP as shown in the screenshot below, and click Next.
Note: Do not complete the User Name or Password fields that are shown in the screenshot below. This information is provided by the BlackBerry Sales Client for SAP CRM users when they run it for the first time.
- Complete the rest of the steps in the MDS Publishing Wizard to populate keywords, add a description of the application, and publish the application to the MDS Integration Service application repository and registry.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.