- BlackBerry® Sales Client for SAP® CRM
- BlackBerry smartphone
To add or create a new contact in an SAP CRM account, complete the following steps:
- Press the Menu key, and click Accounts.
- Click on the account that requires the new or updated contact information.
- To add an existing contact from another account to the current account, c lick Add Contact, and select the contact from the list that displays.
- To add a new contact to the current account, click New Contact, and complete the available fields. You can also add a new contact by clicking Save to CRM in the BlackBerry contacts application.
The graphic below shows the Add Contact and New Contact options in the BlackBerry Sales Client for SAP CRM.
The graphic below shows the Save to CRM option located in the BlackBerry contacts application.
To edit an exiting contact, complete the following steps:
- Press the Menu key, and click Contacts.
- Select the contact you want to edit from the list that displays.
- Press the Menu key, and click Edit Contact.
- Update the applicable contact information for the account entry.
- Press the Menu key, and click Save.
Note: You can also navigate to the contact in the associated SAP CRM account and edit the contact in the account.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.