- BlackBerry® Mobile Voice System version 4.6
- BlackBerry® smartphones
- Intel® Pentium® IV processor (2 GHz or more)
- 4 GB of available RAM
- 40 GB (or more) hard drive
- Windows Server® 2003 Release 2 Service Pack 2 Standard
Database management system
- One of the following:
- Microsoft® SQL Server® 2000
- Microsoft® SQL Server® 2005
BlackBerry® Enterprise Server
- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server version 4.1 SP5 or later for Microsoft® Exchange
- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server version 4.1 SP5 or later for IBM® Lotus® Domino®
- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server version 4.1 SP5 or later for Novell® GroupWise®
Note: For the BlackBerry Enterprise Server components and third party applications that are installed with the BlackBerry Enterprise Server, refer to the BlackBerry Enterprise Server version 4.1.5 for Microsoft Exchange Installation Guide for the appropriate platform.
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) address for email notification messages
- VMware® ESX Server version 3.0.2 or later
PDF file viewer
- Adobe® Reader® version 5.0
- Verify that the required port numbers are open and available
For more information about BlackBerry MVS port numbers, refer to the BlackBerry Mobile Voice System version 4.6 Installation and Configuration Guide.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.