- BlackBerry® Desktop Software 2.1
- BlackBerry smartphones
- Mac OS
BlackBerry® Desktop Software for Mac can be used to synchronize organizer data (calendar entries, contacts, tasks, and notes) between a BlackBerry smartphone and a Mac computer.
BlackBerry® Desktop Software can also perform the following actions:
- Charge a connected BlackBerry smartphone
- Back up data and restore data to a smartphone
- Add, update, or remove smartphone applications
- Switch between BlackBerry smartphones during a hardware upgrade
- Synchronize music from iTunes 7.7.1 and higher
- Synchronize videos from iTunes 7.7.1 and higher
- Synchronize pictures from iPhoto '08 and higher
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 and above
- BlackBerry® Device Software v4.2 or higher
- iTunes v7.7.1 or later
- iPhoto '08 for picture sync
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.