- BlackBerry® Device Software version 5.0
- BlackBerry® App World™ storefront
There are two resolutions for this issue please see below:
Upgrade BlackBerry App World to the latest version from http://www.blackberry.com/appworld/download
To resolve this issue on BlackBerry App World versions 22.214.171.124 or earlier, complete the following steps:
- Perform a hard reset on the BlackBerry smartphone. For instructions on performing a hard reset, see KB02141.
- Within BlackBerry App World navigate to My World.
- Select the missing application that has a status of Archived.
- Click the Full Menu key and chose Delete.
- Note that the status under the application now shows Uninstalled.
- Click the application entry and click Reinstall.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.