- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server 4.1 to 5.0
An IT policy can be applied to disable phone call logging. Complete the steps for your version of the BlackBerry Enterprise Server:
BlackBerry Enterprise Server 4.1
- In BlackBerry Manager, open the BlackBerry Domain and click Edit Properties > IT Policy Properties.
- Double-click the policy you want to edit.
- Look for PIM Synchronization Policy Group.
- Set Disable Phone Call Log Wireless Synchronization to TRUE\FALSE
- To turn on phone call logging set False.
- To turn off phone call logging set True.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0
- In BlackBerry Administration Service, select Manage IT Policies.
- Choose the IT policy and click Edit IT Policy.
- Select the PIM Synchronization tab > Disable Phone Call Log Wireless Synchronization.
- Choose Yes\No and save the settings.
- To turn on phone call logging set No.
- To turn off phone call logging set Yes.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.