- BlackBerry® Traffic
- BlackBerry smartphones
When using BlackBerry Traffic by Research In Motion, the following are steps to enter an address as your destination.
To specify a destination in BlackBerry Traffic;
- Click the My Places icon at the bottom of the screen
- Click Add Place…
- Click Type an Address (click From Contact if the address is in your Address book or Current location)
- Enter the address
- Enter a name for the location. This name will be the display name for the address
- Click Find Address
- On the Did you mean…? screen, highlight and select the correct address
- On the My Places screen, select the name of the location just entered.
Once selected, BlackBerry Traffic will calculate a route and display the information for that route.
After entering the address in BlackBerry Traffic, the address will be saved under My Places, for future use.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.