- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server 5.0 to 5.0 SP3
The wireless backup option on BlackBerry® Enterprise Server can be turned off or on at the user level.
- In the BlackBerry Administration Service, expand User in the BlackBerry Solution Management menu.
- Click Manage users.
- Search for a user account.
- In the search results, click the display name for the user account.
- Click Edit user.
- In the Messaging configuration section, click Default configuration.
- Click the Organizer data synchronization tab in the General section.
- In the Automatic wireless backup turned on drop-down list, select No.
- Click Continue to user information edit.
- Click Save all.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.