- BlackBerry® smartphone
- Documents To Go® Premium 2.0 for BlackBerry®
Documents To Go Files application is part of the Premium Edition of Documents To Go, and is installed separately from the other Documents To Go applications. It is used to synchronize files from a computer to a BlackBerry® smartphone, and can also be used as a file browser on the device. The recommended way to install Documents To Go Files is to do so Over The Air (OTA) as described below. This method requires an internet connection on the handheld. If an OTA installation is not possible, it can be installed by copying a set of installation files to the BlackBerry smartphone from a computer. Both methods of installation are described below.
Note: Documents To Go Files requires Documents To Go Premium Edition v2.000 (purchase or trial).
Over The Air installation (OTA):
To download & install the Documents To Go Files application, follow these steps:
- Enter the following link in to the BlackBerry Browser to download:
- Open that email on your BlackBerry and select the Download Link.
- On the download page, select Download Documents To Go Files for OS 4.x devices.
- Click the Download button and follow the on-screen steps to complete the download & installation.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.