- BlackBerry® smartphone
- Documents To Go® Premium 2.0
- Documents To Go® Standard 2.0
- Documents To Go® Premium 1.0
- Documents To Go® Standard 1.0
Mass Storage Mode allows a Media Card (and Device Memory on some models) as a storage drive on the computer so files can be copied from the computer to the BlackBerry smartphone (or from the BlackBerry to your computer). In order to use Mass Storage Mode to copy files to/from the BlackBerry smartphone perform the following steps
1. Confirm Mass Storage Mode is enabled on the BlackBerry smartphone
3. Plug the BlackBerry smartphone into the computer via USB cable.
a. When prompted, select USB Drive
5. Open My Computer on the Windows desktop, and open the Media Card (or Device Memory) in Devices with Removable Storage:
BlackBerry > home > user > documents
BlackBerry > documents
7. Drag and drop or copy and paste the files to this folder from the computer.
8. Unplug the BlackBerry smartphone.
9. The files should now be accessible from Documents To Go on the BlackBerry smartphone.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.