- BlackBerry® Pushcast™ Software
- BlackBerry® Pushcast™ Player
To install the BlackBerry Pushcast Player over the wireless network, complete the following steps:
- Open the browser on your BlackBerry® smartphone.
- If required, remove the www from the address bar.
- Type in the URL: http://m.chalknetwork.com/chalk/signin/playerdownload.aspx
- Select Download.
- The application is installed. Click OK and then close the browser so you can view the icon.
Note: Depending on the version of BlackBerry Device Software on your BlackBerry smartphone, the BlackBerry Pushcast Player application icon may not be located on the Home screen. If the icon is not on the Home screen, the BlackBerry Pushcast Player should be visible inside the Downloads folder.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.