- BlackBerry® Device Software 4.5 to 7.0
- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server
- BlackBerry® Client for use with Microsoft® Office Live Communications Server 2005
- BlackBerry Client for use with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
- BlackBerry Client for Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2
- BlackBerry Client for Microsoft Lync 2010
BlackBerry® Client for use with Microsoft® Office Live Communications Server 2005 and BlackBerry Client for use with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 is available for BlackBerry Device Software 4.5 to 7.0.
To obtain the packages, browse to the BlackBerry website on a computer: http://www.blackberry.com
From the website go to: Apps & Software > Business Software > BlackBerry Enterprise Server > Add-ons
Two deployment packages are available for each platform:
- OTA - BlackBerry Server Administrator publishes package to a website for manual download by users via .JAD and one or more .cod files
- Desktop - BlackBerry Server Administrator publishes application via Software Configuration on the BlackBerry Enterprise Server, or loads on the BlackBerry smartphone via BlackBerry® Desktop Manager via .ALX and one or more .cod files
Both package types also include multiple application versions for easily publishing and installation to different smartphone models:
Example: 4.5, 4.6.0, 4.6.1, 4.7.0, 4.7.1, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0
Please refer to the BlackBerry Enterprise Server Administration guide for details on how to deploy clients
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.