- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server 5.0 to 5.0 SP3
- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server 4.1 to 4.1 SP7
- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server Express for Microsoft® Exchange
This feature has been removed from BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0 because a BlackBerry smartphone user can be assigned to multiple groups, whereas in BlackBerry Enterprise Server 4.1, a BlackBerry smartphone user could only be assigned to a single group. With a BlackBerry smartphone user being able to be assigned to multiple groups, it is difficult to determine which appended disclaimer text should be applied. The steps listed below apply to BlackBerry Enterprise Server 4.1.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server 4.1
- In BlackBerry Manager, highlight the Group under User Groups.
- In the Group Configuration tab, select the Edit Group template.
- In the left pane, select Redirection.
- In Messaging Options, select Appended Disclaimer Text.
Contact BlackBerry® Customer Support and they can provide a quick fix.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.