- BlackBerry® Device Software 188.8.131.521
- BlackBerry® Device Software 184.108.40.2065
- BlackBerry® Device Software 220.127.116.115
- DT 1021338
- Backup the BlackBerry smartphone
- Perform a security wipe of the BlackBerry smartphone. For instructions on how to perform a security wipe of the BlackBerry smartphone, please refer to knowledge base article KB14058
- Perform an Enterprise Activation of the BlackBerry smartphone
- Navigate to BlackBerry Administration Service > BlackBerry Domain > Component View > BlackBerry Administration Service > Component Information Tab
- Ensure the BlackBerry Device Software deployment managed by BlackBerry Administration Service is set to No.
- Navigate to BlackBerry Solution Management > Software > BlackBerry Device Software > Manage BlackBerry Device Software configurations
- Select the required configuration that needs to be managed
- Select Edit BlackBerry Device Software configuration
- On the Configuration information tab, verify that Hide Sent Items and Hide Sent Items - attributes are not configured to hidden
- Save All (if necessary)
- Navigate to BlackBerry Solution Management > User > Manage Users
- Find and select the required BlackBerry smartphone
- Select the Software Configuration tab > Select Edit User
- Select the software configuration modified and add it to the current software configuration
- Save All
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.