- BlackBerry App World™ for BlackBerry® smartphones 2.0
When attempting to download an application, BlackBerry App World prompts to enter the email address and password to continue. Once the user name and password have been entered, BlackBerry App World returns to the log in page.
- Log into BlackBerry App World on a PC or Mac and complete the setup process before logging into BlackBerry App World on a BlackBerry smartphone. After the first login to BlackBerry App World™ from the desktop, a System Check screen will appear.
- Connect the device to the PC or MAC. Once connected, choose the device in the drop down list as shown below.
- After selecting the device, the following Terms and Conditions are presented:
- After accepting the BlackBerry App World terms and conditions, a prompt to enter Pay Pal login information will be seen. This will be used to locate any previous App World accounts associated and will also allow the re-download of previously purchased applications for no additional charge.
- After selecting to restore previous application, click the Pay Pal link to continue:
- Sign in with the relevant Pay Pal credentials.
- After signing in, the App World portal and completed setup screen will appear. Now log in to App World on the BlackBerry smartphone and download all the previous and new applications.
If the problem still persists, please follow http://blackberry.com/btsc/KB24714 to clear the cache and retry.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.