- BlackBerry® Bridge
- BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet
When a BlackBerry® smartphone is connected to a BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet using BlackBerry® Bridge, Bridge Files allows access to the files located on the internal memory of the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, or from the MicroSD card of the BlackBerry smartphone.
The following file types are supported using Bridge Files:
- Adobe® Reader® for opening PDF files
- Documents to Go® for opening XLS, XLSX, DOC, DOCX or PPT files
- Pictures such as BMP, JPG, GIF, and PNG
- Music Files such as MP3
The following file types are not supported using Bridge Files:
- Video Files such as 3GP, MP4, MKV, MPG, MPEG
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.