- BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet
When connecting a USB or power cable to the BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet, please ensure the following:
- The BlackBerry logo on the micro USB plug is facing the front of the tablet
- The USB symbol is facing the back of the tablet
If the USB or power cable is inserted wrong, the following issues may be seen:
- Desktop Software will not connect to BlackBerry PlayBook
- Computer is unable to detect BlackBerry PlayBook
- BlackBerry PlayBook will not charge or power up
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.