- BlackBerry® Device Software 7.0
- BlackBerry® Traffic 3.0 for BlackBerry smartphones
When using BlackBerry Traffic 3.0 on a BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry Device Software 7.0, one may experience issues where the volume is too low, making it difficult to hear turn-by-turn directions.
There are several methods of improving the sound in BlackBerry Traffic 3.0. Some of these include:
- Make sure the BlackBerry smartphone volume is at its maximum level.
- In the BlackBerry Traffic application, go to Options > Guidance Options and ensure the Enhanced Audio radio button is selected.
- In the BlackBerry Traffic application, go to Options > Guidance Options and ensure the Level of Assistance is set to High.
- Use the 3.5mm headphone jack to connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the car radio.
- Use a Bluetooth visor mount which can assist by means of a more powerful speaker.
- Use a Bluetooth headset.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.