- BlackBerry® PlayBook™ OS 2.0
- Print To Go
The Print To Go application may fail to successfully send the printed document to the BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet if the PlayBook does not have enough storage space.
This error message will be displayed on the computer attempting to print to the BlackBerry PlayBook : There is not enough storage space available on your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet. To create storage space, delete unnecessary files from your tablet, and try again.
Use one of the following methods to view the content on the BlackBerry PlayBook:
- On the BlackBerry PlayBook, use File Manager to view the existing content in the Pictures, Documents, Music, and Videos folders and remove any unnecessary files.
- Connect the BlackBerry PlayBook to a Windows® or Mac computer, use a Windows Explorer or other file manager application, navigate to the mapped or mounted drive, and review the content in the documents, pictures, camera, music, and videos folders. Remove any unnecessary files.
The Print To Go application creates a log file in the user's My Documents folder on a Windows computer. This log file is replaced each time the Print To Go application is engaged.
- For Windows XP, <drive>:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\PrintToGoLog.txt
- For Windows 7, <drive>:\Users\<username>\Documents\PrintToGoLog.txt
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.