- BlackBerry® smartphones
Some of the following preloaded root certificates may have been removed:
- AT&T FullTrust
- AT&T SemiTrust
- thawte Premium Server CA
- GeoTrust Universal CA for UTI
- Verisign Class 3 Public PCA-G1
The following steps can be used to reinstall the removed certificates:
- Go into Options application
- Go into Security Settings
- Go into Advanced Security Settings
- Go into Certificates
- Type rcrt
- You will be presented with a dialog Root certificates will be added and the device will reset. Do you wish to continue?
- At this point, the BlackBerry smartphon will reboot
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.