- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 4.0 to 5.0 SP3
- IBM Lotus Domino
- Novell GroupWise
- Microsoft Exchange
The BlackBerry Enterprise Transporter is one of the tools in the BlackBerry Enterprise Server Resource Kit. It can be used to move one or more BlackBerry smartphone user accounts from one BlackBerry Domain (configuration database) to a different BlackBerry Domain.
To download the BlackBerry Enterprise Transporter tool, click on the Software Download for BlackBerry Enterprise Server Resource Kit link and follow the steps listed below:
- From the drop down menu select BlackBerry Enterprise Server Resource Kit v5.0 Service Pack 3 and click Next.
- From the available options, click Download under BlackBerry Enterprise Transporter 5.0 Service Pack 3.
- Fill out the information and confirm that information provided is accurate.
- Click Next.
- Read the Software Eligibility Requirements (Must agree to the eligibility agreement to continue).
- Click Download.
Consult the BlackBerry Enterprise Transporter, Version: 5.0 SP3 Installation and Administration Guide for supported database servers and the compatibility matrix for the BlackBerry Enterprise Servers.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.