- BlackBerry PlayBook™
- BlackBerry Desktop Software 6.0.2 to 7.1
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- In Windows XP, open Network Connections. In Windows Vista/7, open Network Connections by clicking the start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Network and Internet, clicking Network and Sharing Center, and then clicking Change Adapter Settings.
- Right click on the Research In Motion Local Area Connection and choose Properties.
(If multiple Local Area Connection's exist, hover the mouse over the connection to see which one is the Research In Motion LAN)
Under the General tab, see if Client for Microsoft Networks is present.
If the Client for Microsoft Networks is not present, use the following steps to install it:
- Choose Install.
- Choose Client and then Add.
- Choose Client for Microsoft Networks from the list.
- Once the install is complete, verify that Client for Microsoft Networks is now present.
- Disconnect and reconnect the BlackBerry PlayBook and test.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.