- BlackBerry® 6
- Documents to Go® Files for BlackBerry® smartphones
- Documents to Go® Desktop for BlackBerry®
- DT 2505082
Synchronization with Documents To Go® Desktop for BlackBerry® fails with the error:
Unknown error during synchronization (%d)
The required memory to synchronize is limited by Built-In storage memory limits. This can occur when synchronizing to both internal device memory or to a micro SD card.
Increase the BlackBerry smartphone Built-in Storage limit.
- Go to Media
- Click the menu key and choose Media Options
- Under General locate Built-in Storage Limit
- Increase the limit from the selection drop-down list. For example if the current limit is 5MB, increse to 15MB or 32MB.
Free up available memory on the internal device memory. Follow suggestions in KB14320 to maximize free memory.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.