- BlackBerry® Desktop Software 6.1
- Microsoft® Outlook®
- Identify which organizer database is causing the BlackBerry Desktop Software to close unexpectedly by synchronizing each application separately until the issue recurs. For instructions, see KB03069.
- Back up the BlackBerry® smartphone following steps task 1 of KB03953
- Delete the affected database on the BlackBerry smartphone.
Note: The following steps are for the BlackBerry® Desktop Software 6.1
- Click the Device menu from the BlackBerry Desktop Software home screen and select Delete data.
- Select selected data.
- Select the appropriate database that's causing the failure which was determined in step 1.
- Click clear.
- Attempt to synchronize the organizer database that was originally failing.
- Perform a synchronization of all organizer data.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.