- BlackBerry® Bridge™ for BlackBerry smartphones
- DT 2603793
After upgrading the BlackBerry® Bridge™ for BlackBerry smartphones application to 18.104.22.168, the BlackBerry Bridge application icon does not display on the home screen.
Follow the steps below to reinstall BlackBerry Bridge and update App World.
1. Sign into BlackBerry App World™ storefront on the BlackBerry® smartphone.
2. Delete the BlackBerry Bridge application from My World. Restart the device if prompted.
3. Ensure the latest version of App World 22.214.171.124 or higher is installed. An upgrade for App World will be displayed if available. Restart the device if prompted.
4. Reinstall BlackBerry Bridge.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.