- BlackBerry® Playbook™
- BlackBerry® Playbook™ applications
Depending on the line preference, the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet user has the ability to change the default home page of the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet browser.
To change the home page of the BlackBerry PlayBook table browser, please complete the following steps:
- Open the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet browser.
- Display the menu options by swiping down from the top frame of the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet and click Options› General.
- Select the My Home Page from the drop down list on the For a New Page Show option.
- Change the Home Page to the web site that should be loaded when the BlackBerry PlayBook table browser is launched.
Note: To make changes to the home page on the BlackBerry PlayBook Bridge Browser follow the above steps 2-4 from the BlackBerry PlayBook Bridge Browser options.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.