- BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet
- BlackBerry® smartphones
- BlackBerry App World™ for BlackBerry® PlayBook™
- BlackBerry App World™ for BlackBerry® smartphones
- DT 2985197
Regenerate payment pre-approval keys. This can be done from the App World client on the BlackBerry PlayBook, the BlackBerry smartphone or from the BlackBerry Webstore.
From App World on the PlayBook:
- Open App World
- Swipe down from the top bezel
- Tap Payment Options
- Tap PayPal
- Tap Modify and enter PayPal email and password
- Tap Authenticate
From App World on the BlackBerry Smartphone:
- Open App World
- Open My Account
- Select Payment Option
- Login using BlackBerry ID
- Select PayPal
- Select Next
- When Prompted enter PayPal email and password
- Select I Agree
From the BlackBerry Webstore
- In a web browser go to https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore
- Click Sign In (in the top right of the page)
- Enter your BlackBerry ID username and password
- Click Sign In
- Once logged in click My Payment Options (in the top right)
- Under Current Payment Option Selected click Modify
- Click Pay with PayPal
- Once redirected to the PayPal website, login using your existing PayPal account with the appropriate email and password
- Click Approve
Note: using any of the above methods you should receive an email from paypal confirming you have signed up for pre-approved payments plan.
Try using a an alternate payment method. For example Credit Card or Carrier Billing (if available).
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.