- BlackBerry® Desktop Software (Mac OS)
Mac OS 10.5.8
This issue is caused by older Blackberry Desktop Software DMG files that exist in the users download folder and only effecting users with OS 10.5.
1. Navigate to the users download folder
2. Delete any existing BlackBerry Desktop Software DMG files in that folder (BlackBerry Desktop Software*.dmg (where * can range from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206)
3. Right click the Trash and select Empty Trash
4. Relaunch the BlackBerry Desktop Software
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.