- BlackBerry smartphones
When browsing to "http://www.ticketmaster.com", the following message is displayed:
Under Maintenance: Unfortunately, due to upgrades to our server, Ticketmaster v1 for BlackBerry is no longer compatible with our site. To use Ticketmaster from your BlackBerry please visit out new mobile site http://m.ticketmaster.com. To avoid confusion Ticketmaster v1 for BlackBerry will be removed from your device.
To remove the Ecommerce Content Optimization Engine application, perform the following steps:
- On the BlackBerry smartphone, select Options.
- Select Applications.
- From the drop down menu, select Add-on.
- Or search for ECOE and skip step 4.
- Scroll down until you find ECOE.
- Select ECOE from the application list.
- In the ECOE Application property, select Delete.
- Restart the BlackBerry smartphone.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.