- BlackBerry 10 OS
- DT 6845576
- PR 282511
Modify default calendar to a calendar other than Gmail:
- On the homescreen, swipe down from the top bezel.
- Select Settings > Accounts > Set Defaults > Calendar
- Select a calendar other than Gmail.
After tapping on any time in the week, month, or day view to create the appointment, if the time needs to be modified:
- Open the new calendar item.
- Modify the Subject and Location.
- Save the appointment.
- Open the appointment again and modify the time of the event.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.