- BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 version 10.1.1 to 10.1.2
- Oracle Java Runtime Environment
The BlackBerry Enterprise Web Management Service (EMWS) fails to start and the following is logged in the EMWS_err log:
SEVERE: Error initializing endpoint java.security.KeyStoreException: Key not supported
Update JRE with the JCE Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy files.
Warning: System/database changes could potentially result in irreparable damage. Prior to making any system/database changes it is recommended that you perform a system/database backup.
- Obtain the Java JCE Jurisdiction Policy files from Oracle.
- Extract the local_policy.jar and US_export_policy.jar files from the Java JCE Jurisdiction Policy file package, and copy them to the following locations:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.7.0_21\lib\security
- C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.7.0_21\lib\security
Note: These files already exist in the above locations, but should be replaced as a result of this step.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.