- Cellular enabled iPad
Configure the Restrictions in the iPhone or cellular enabled iPad Settings to Allow Changes to Contacts using the following steps:
- Tap the Settings icon from the home screen.
- Tap General.
- Tap Restrictions.
- Enter your Restrictions passcode when prompted.
- Scroll down and tap Contacts.
- Ensure that Allow Changes is checked
- Locate BBM in the list of apps
- Move the slider for BBM to the On position
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.