- BBM for iPhone
- iPod touch
When sharing your location using the Glympse feature in BBM for iPhone Can't Access Location is displayed.
In order to use the Glympse feature in BBM for iPhone to share your location, access to Location Services is required. If BBM has been denied access to Location Services it must be manually enabled.
To view and update access to Location Services for BBM, complete the following steps:
- From the home screen, open Settings.
- Tap Privacy > Location Services.
- Find BBM and turn on the switch to allow BBM to access Location Services.
Also ensure that Location is enabled within BBM Settings:
- Open BBM.
- Tap the More button (3 vertical dots).
- Tap Settings.
- Find Location and ensure it is enabled.
For further details on what access BBM for iPhone requires see KB35710.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.