- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server 5.0 SP1 to SP3 for Microsoft® Exchange
- Microsoft® Exchange 2010
BlackBerry® Enterprise Server 5.0 is supported with the following requirements:
- Starting with BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0 SP1 MR1
- Starting with Microsoft® Exchange 2010 RU1
- Starting with Messaging Application Programming Interface (MAPI) and Collaboration Data Object (CDO.DLL) 6.5.8211.0
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server Service account mailbox should be created on Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
For more information on supported configurations of the BlackBerry Enterprise Server, see the Compatibility Matrix.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.