- BlackBerry® Enterprise Server 5.0 to 5.0 SP2
- DT 476571
In the BlackBerry Administration Service, under the High Availability Summary, calendar synchronization is Not Available.
- A BlackBerry smartphone user's calendar synchronization is failing.
- The Microsoft® Active Directory® or Microsoft® Exchange user account has been removed, but the BlackBerry smartphone user still resides on the BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
- Review the BlackBerry Agent Service logs (MAGT) for any BlackBerry smartphone users with errors present and address the issues.
- Delete BlackBerry smartphone user accounts that have been removed from Microsoft Active Directory or Microsoft Exchange from the BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
If Failed to Resolve Name in ScanGAL appears, it could indicate that a BlackBerry smartphone user has been removed from the BlackBerry Enterprise Server. Usually, this error is isolated to one or two BlackBerry smartphone users. For more information on this, see KB13157.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.