- BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800 smartphone
- DT 804866
The following error appears after taking a picture on the BlackBerry® Torch™ smartphone while Geotagging is enabled:
File Not Found
Update the BlackBerry Torch smartphone to the latest available BlackBerry Device Software. For instructions, see KB16071 .
Perform one of the following workarounds:
Workaround 1 - Manually save the image
- Click OK in the File Not Found dialog box.
- In the Save File dialog box that opens, provide an alternate path and filename for the image.
Workaround 2 - Disable Geotagging
- Open the camera application on the BlackBerry smartphone.
- Click the cross-hair icon to the left of the camera icon to disable Geotagging.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.