- BlackBerry® Desktop Software 2.1 for Mac
- BlackBerry® smartphones
Complete the following steps to install Wi-Fi music sync on the BlackBerry smartphone:
1. Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer.
2. On the computer, in the Applications folder, click the BlackBerry Desktop Software icon.
3. On the main screen, click Device Options.
4. Click the Media tab.
5. In the Wi-Fi Music Sync section, select the Sync music between my device and my computer within my home Wi-Fi network check box.
6. At the installation prompt, click Install.
7. On the confirmation screen, note the requirements for Wi-Fi connectivity and click Close.
8. Click Music to synchronize the songs on the computer with the BlackBerry smartphone.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.