- Twitter® for BlackBerry® smartphones
The Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones application receives and caches the OAuth session token after a successful authentication. This is held until the BlackBerry smartphone user logs out of the application. A mismatch of the OAuth session token cached on the BlackBerry smartphone and the one visible on http://www.twitter.com would cause the above troubled behavior.
In order to resolve this situation, please attempt the following steps:
- Log out from Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones.
- From a computer browser, log into the Twitter website and navigate to Settings (or select Profile then Edit your profile).
- In the user's settings page, click on the Applications tab to see Twitter for BlackBerry by Research In Motion® Limited.
- Once within Applications, locate and click on Revoke Access. This link can be seen right beneath Twitter for BlackBerry by Research In Motion® Limited.
- Attempt to log in to Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones using the new credentials.
By downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Knowledge Base documents you agree:
(b) not to copy, distribute, disclose or reproduce, in full or in part any of the documents without the express written consent of RIM.
Visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center at www.blackberry.com/btsc.